Re: How to REMOVE windows messenger ?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Matt B, Sep 2, 2003.

  1. Matt B

    Matt B Guest

    http://www.updatexp.com/disable-messenger-msn.html

    --
    Regards,

    Matt B
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people.
    Those who get binary...
    And those who don't.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Matt B, Sep 2, 2003

  2. Matt B

    NZed Guest

    Apart from reformating my hard drives and installing linux..

    I followed the below info and it worked a treat...thanks Matt

    NZed

    NZed, Sep 2, 2003

  3. Matt B

    Matt B Guest

    In news:%805b.727$,
    NZed <> wrote:
    > Apart from reformating my hard drives and installing linux..
    >
    > I followed the below info and it worked a treat...thanks Matt
    >

    > http://www.updatexp.com/disable-messenger-msn.html

    NP - happy to help...

    --
    Regards,