Re: How to Remove LOP spyware

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Wizard, Mar 12, 2005.

  1. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Steve P wrote:
    > "PS" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> My IE pages have this annoying bar with search engine. It is a
    >> nuisance because it prevents me to see the whole webpage.
    >>
    >> I did a search and it top me to "lop.com" hence my knowledge that it
    >> is LOP
    >> spyware.
    >>
    >> How can I remove it with FREEWARE. I am aware of several effective
    >> programs
    >> but these cost around 20US$. I would like to avoid buying the program
    >> unless
    >> there is no other good alternative.
    >>
    >> I hope someone will give me some useful suggestions.
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance.
    >>
    >> ps
    >>

    > There is a tool on their website to remove it but I have heard bad
    > things about it.
    > Have a look at http://www.lop.com/help/

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH! What sort of a fucking idiot would take anything serious
    that was written by lop when they installed nefarious hijacking software on
    the system in the first fucking place, eh?

    Putting aside the fact they can't fucking well write even basic English,
    their website says, and I quote:

    "What kind of problems should I report?

    Please report errors to us if a link has been relocated, or disappeared,
    permission denied, or if we have made errors in the title, comments, URL, or
    classification of the link."

    So, "don't complain to us if our fucked up software roots your system. But
    please, do tell us if one of our 3 million spam links are dead or if we send
    you to a kiddie porn site instead of Granny Jones' Recipe Pages by mistake,
    ok?"

    BWAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA! You fucking idiot.
    Wizard, Mar 12, 2005

  2. "Wizard" <> wrote in message
    > Steve P wrote:
    >> "PS" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> My IE pages have this annoying bar with search engine. It is a
    >>> nuisance because it prevents me to see the whole webpage.

    snip...
    > BWAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA! You fucking idiot.

    Spybot Search& Destroy is free, and works well to solve the problem.

    regards,
    Stewart DIBBS
    Developer of the PiXCL Image Processing and
    Analysis Language for Windows 2000/XP

    PiXCL 6.0 is coming early March 2005...

    www.vysor.com Gatineau, Quebec, CANADA

    Stewart DIBBS, Mar 12, 2005

  3. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Stewart DIBBS wrote:
    > "Wizard" <> wrote in message
    >> Steve P wrote:
    >>> "PS" <> wrote in message

    > snip...
    >> BWAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA! You fucking idiot.
    >>

    > Spybot Search& Destroy is free, and works well to solve the problem.

    Who said it wasn't, you fuckwitted glob of cuntslop?
    Wizard, Mar 12, 2005
  4. Wizard

    Kofi Anan Guest

    Wizard wrote:
    > Stewart DIBBS wrote:
    >
    >>"Wizard" <> wrote in message

    >>snip...
    >>
    >>>BWAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA! You fucking idiot.
    >>>

    >>Spybot Search& Destroy is free, and works well to solve the problem.

    > Who said it wasn't, you fuckwitted glob of cuntslop?

    His Billness, you dim-witted bitch without any dick!!!!
    Kofi Anan, Mar 13, 2005