Re: how to prepare

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by anand kumar, Jul 5, 2004.

  1. anand  kumar

    anand kumar Guest

    Here's the best place to start:

    MCSD for Microsoft .NET Certification Requirements
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/requirementsdotnet.asp

    Check out the Audience Profile and Skills Being Measured for each of
    these exams:
    Exam 70-315 - http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-315.asp
    Exam 70-316 - http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-316.asp
    Exam 70-320 - http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-320.asp
    Exam 70-300 - http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-300.asp

    I would suggest Amit Kalani's Training Guides and the MSDN Library.

    Anand Kumar
    J.P. Morgan Chase & Co

    anand kumar, Jul 5, 2004

  2. I have his books and just got done with 70-315 review. I am thinking of going ahead and studying the 70-320 before testing because there is a lot of overlapping information and studying for 70-320 might actually help re-enforce information in 70-315 before I test.

    I haven’t tested yet but I agree that his books are good for a very specific reason. I have calculated that about 7% of the questions have answers that are highly debatable and another 7% that are structured in away that can be misleading. So about 14% of this test could be purely an issue of question structure.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=, Jul 6, 2004

  3. anand  kumar

    Eric Guest

    Sean wrote:

    > I have his books and just got done with 70-315 review. I am thinking
    > of going ahead and studying the 70-320 before testing because there
    > is a lot of overlapping information and studying for 70-320 might
    > actually help re-enforce information in 70-315 before I test.

    You are wise to take this approach! The first chapter of Kalani's
    70-320 book will definitely help on the 70-315 test.

    Eric
    Eric, Jul 6, 2004