Re: How to prepair 70-210 test

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Cheeseburger, Sep 5, 2003.

  1. Cheeseburger

    Cheeseburger Guest

    I took both those courses. They are sorely lacking in GPO's, and very light
    on RIS. So study up on group policy. Build a lab domain with a RIS server
    and do several installations.
    I took 70-210 the day after I finished 2152 and failed so I studied more and
    rebuilt my lab three times just for the practise and four weeks later I
    passed.

    Good Luck!

    Cheeseburger, Sep 5, 2003