  1. Lady

    Lady Guest

    www.selftestsoftware.com has excellent test questions, much like the actual
    test. My favorite feature of the test engine is the ability to check for
    updates.

    Lady, Sep 5, 2003

  2. Lady

    chinglist Guest

    Thanks Lady,
    Do you know the test is still 50 questions and totla time
    is 150mins or not?

    chinglist, Sep 5, 2003

  3. Lady

    SWE Guest

    i just took this test on tuesday and i had 60 questions and 2 and a half
    hours.

    SWE, Sep 5, 2003
  4. Lady

    Lady Guest

    I'm sure it has changed several times since I took it., so I'm not sure
    anymore. If I find out, I'll let you know.

    Lady, Sep 6, 2003