Re: How To Pick Winning Stocks

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by The Rev [MCT], Jun 15, 2006.

  1. How about: "How to post appropriately in this newsgroup"

    To post appropriately you must first of all not spam us with useless crap
    about your latest scam web site. Nor do we care to hear about anyone's
    newest Pyramid scheme, I mean lets face it Amway is Amway no matter who's
    name you put on it. Now the second rule, if you wanna call these rules,
    would be no braindump requests nor braindump offers. The only acceptable
    dumping would be the old faithful. You know number 2. As for the rest, well
    it's more of an unwritten rule I guess, maybe a guideline that sometimes
    people tend to forget, while its true there are no stupid questions, and yes
    while there are definitely stupid people, I would say it's more the
    culmination of the borage of questions that are repeatedly asked that
    either have just been answered, are found in .002 second according to
    google.com or in many cases would break an NDA or two to answer.

    But this particular post I would say violates rule number one. Useless spam,
    I mean look, this is a technology group so I except certain types of spam,
    almost as a necessary evil, but trying to peddle stock tips to this group is
    about as useful as the ZipDisk Mount Error Dialog. So find another market
    and bugger off.

    --
    ..rev - mct.mcngp.44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Jun 15, 2006

  2. The Rev [MCT]

    Briscobar Guest

    The Rev [MCT] <> rambled:

    > Now the second rule, if you wanna
    > call these rules, would be no braindump requests nor braindump
    > offers. The only acceptable dumping would be the old faithful. You
    > know number 2.

    Rev, I agree, but this particular quoted passage can bring no good to the
    community...only tubgirl[1].

    [1] apologies. truly, i'm sorry for invoking the name of she who should not
    be named.[2]
    [2] no, not your ex-wife.

    --
    KB