Re: How to pass my MCP ID to prometic?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Thierry DEMAN [MVP], Jan 3, 2007.

  1. Hello,

    I think that you just have to ask your MCP ID to .

    It would be better that "prometric" uses your MCP ID.

    Microsoft can also merge your accounts later...but...

    Bye.

    --
    Thierry DEMAN-BARCELÃ’
    MVP Exchange, SQL/Server