Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Robert E. Williams, Sep 5, 2003.

  1. If you have Photoshop, you can put any kind of writing on the picture.
    Any size....Any color.... Lots of fonts.
    Bob Williams
    ..
    Bob Williams

    Robert E. Williams, Sep 5, 2003

  2. Robert E. Williams

    J Guest

    any way to do it automatically?

    J, Sep 5, 2003

  3. Robert E. Williams

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 07:17:47 -0400, in rec.photo.digital "J"
    <> wrote:

    >any way to do it automatically?

    PSP8 has a script you could apply to a batch of images, or Qimage can
    do this also in batch mode.
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://members.cox.net/egruf
    See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
    http://members.cox.net/egruf-digicam
    Ed Ruf, Sep 5, 2003