Re: How to kill a chicken?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by relic, May 16, 2005.

  1. relic

    relic Guest

    Dr. Bill wrote:
    > Rôgêr wrote:
    >> sparkle wrote:
    >>
    >>> My hens are really slowing down their laying after nearly 3 years so
    >>> I guess it's curtain time for them. What is the best way to kill a
    >>> chicken? I searched google but found only sick "comedy" lines like
    >>> "crush its
    >>> neck with a broom handle whilst pulling its legs at the same time."
    >>>
    >>> I read somewhere to hold the chicken upside down and turn the head
    >>> in three full circles, grip the neck and give it a swift pull toward
    >>> the ground to make it pop right off.
    >>>
    >>> Anyone got any suggestions?

    >> I normally use a 50 caliber machine gun. After a 1200 round belt I
    >> take whatever is left over to MacDonalds for their "McChicken Mystery
    >> Bits". By the time I get back, the gun has cooled down enough to put
    >> back in the closet.

    > lol ! In spite of your name, you must be an AmeriKKKan marine!

    Do you mean that not everybody has access to a .50 machine gun? That's
    criminal!

    Oh, followups restored for you too.

    --
    If there is a Tourist Season, how come we can't shoot them?
    relic, May 16, 2005

  2. relic

    sbb78247 Guest

    relic wrote:
    > Dr. Bill wrote:
    >> Rôgêr wrote:

    >>> I normally use a 50 caliber machine gun. After a 1200 round belt I
    >>> take whatever is left over to MacDonalds for their "McChicken
    >>> Mystery Bits". By the time I get back, the gun has cooled down
    >>> enough to put back in the closet.

    >> lol ! In spite of your name, you must be an AmeriKKKan marine!

    > Do you mean that not everybody has access to a .50 machine gun? That's
    > criminal!
    >
    > Oh, followups restored for you too.

    how about one of these bad boys?
    http://www.barrettrifles.com/
    sbb78247, May 17, 2005

  3. relic

    Dr. Bill Guest

    relic wrote:
    > Dr. Bill wrote:
    >> Rôgêr wrote:

    >>> I normally use a 50 caliber machine gun. After a 1200 round belt I
    >>> take whatever is left over to MacDonalds for their "McChicken
    >>> Mystery Bits". By the time I get back, the gun has cooled down
    >>> enough to put back in the closet.

    >> lol ! In spite of your name, you must be an AmeriKKKan marine!

    > Do you mean that not everybody has access to a .50 machine gun? That's
    > criminal!

    We still hunt birds with these ones!
    http://www.gunsmokeenterprises.net/bren gun.jpg

    Dr. Bill, May 17, 2005
  4. Re: How to kill a chicken? THAT'S EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Go to Canada, bring them back and SHOOT THEM!
    Hü©klëßë®®ÿ Hö§hïmötö, May 17, 2005