Re: How to keep your private files private

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by John Holmes, Feb 21, 2006.

  1. John Holmes

    John Holmes Guest

    blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I would like to offer you the chance of owning a very powerful product
    > of ours. Opton FileCrypt is designed to keep your private files
    > private. These can be personal files where you store your important
    > passwords, credit card or banking details. It can also be used to
    > protect legal documents, private databases, images and music files.
    > In fact, it will lock and protect any filetype available on a PC
    >
    > If you have anything at all you would like to keep away from prying
    > eyes then this tool will lock & encrypt the files at a click of a
    > button using MD5 encryption technology.
    >
    > If you are at all worried about your personal information getting into
    > the wrong hands, having your private images and files being looked at
    > by your children or by anyone with out authorised access or being the
    > victim of Identity Theft then I recommend this application highly.
    > Its simplicity of use makes it reachable to all PC owners as no
    > advanced skill are needed to operate the software.
    >
    > To read more and possibly make a purchase please visit us at
    > www.opton-security.com
    >
    > Kind regards
    >
    > John Anderson

    Have some spam yourself, you nylon, testicle-shitting flap-dragon.

    --
    Your mother was an obnoxious con artist who used to take refuge in an
    inflatable dingy.

    John Holmes, Feb 21, 2006