Re: How to get the media involved?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Boomer, Aug 21, 2003.

  1. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    Brian said:

    [snip]

    > My question is this: How do I go about possibly getting
    > the media (newspaper/local news stations) involved to get me a
    > little coverage.

    Call them.

    Boomer, Aug 21, 2003

  2. Boomer

    trout Guest

    Boomer wrote:

    > Brian said:
    >
    > [snip]
    >
    >> My question is this: How do I go about possibly getting
    >> the media (newspaper/local news stations) involved to get me a
    >> little coverage.

    > Call them.

    I'm just glad you didn't suggest writing a letter.
    --
    "I *like* stop signs. Plenty of 'em, to slow boneheads down."

    trout, Aug 21, 2003

  3. Boomer

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer continued:

    > slumpy said:

    >> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer
    >> continued:
    >>
    >>> Brian said:
    >>>
    >>> [snip]

    >>> Call them.

    >> Using my method you don't even have to pick up the phone :p

    > lol
    >
    > <Afraid to ask what that method is.>

    Read my reply...
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Aug 21, 2003
  4. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    trout said:

    > Boomer wrote:
    >
    >> Brian said:
    >>
    >> [snip]
    >>
    >>> My question is this: How do I go about possibly getting
    >>> the media (newspaper/local news stations) involved to get me a
    >>> little coverage.

    >> Call them.

    > I'm just glad you didn't suggest writing a letter.

    Maybe I should have? ;-)

    Boomer, Aug 21, 2003