Re: How to expand the image size on my monitor?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by David Postill, Jan 6, 2011.

  1. In article <Xns9E651C698DDAJaneGaltthegulchxyz@216.196.97.142>, on Thu, 06
    Jan 2011 01:10:25 -0600, Jane_Galt wrote:

    | I have a Asus CG5270-BP004 MOTHERBOARD E4576_P5QL-VM EPU running Windows 7 in
    | my desktop and the VK246H monitor.

    <snip>

    | But now I cant get the screen image to take up the whole monitor screen area.
    | It's about 3/4" from each side of the screen and 1/2" from the top and
    | bottom.
    |
    | What am I missing here?

    Reading the manual for the monitor.

    In particular look at what you can do using the on screen menu and read
    the troubleshooting FAQ. You question is answered there.
    --
    David Postill
    Dance your Life - Biodanza in Holland - <http://www.danceyourlife.eu>
    David Postill, Jan 6, 2011

  2. David Postill

    meerkat Guest

    "Jane_Galt" <> wrote in message
    > David Postill <> wrote :
    >

    >> In article <Xns9E651C698DDAJaneGaltthegulchxyz@216.196.97.142>, on Thu,
    >> 06 Jan 2011 01:10:25 -0600, Jane_Galt wrote:
    >>
    >>| I have a Asus CG5270-BP004 MOTHERBOARD E4576_P5QL-VM EPU running
    >>| Windows 7 in my desktop and the VK246H monitor.
    >>
    >><snip>
    >>
    >>| But now I cant get the screen image to take up the whole monitor screen
    >>| area. It's about 3/4" from each side of the screen and 1/2" from the
    >>| top and bottom.
    >>|
    >>| What am I missing here?
    >>
    >> Reading the manual for the monitor.
    >>
    >> In particular look at what you can do using the on screen menu and read
    >> the troubleshooting FAQ. You question is answered there.

    > You'll notice that says VGA only. I'm using HDMI for HD.
    >
    > --
    > - Jane Galt
    > Reporting from Galt's Gulch, somwehere in Colorado...
    >
    > "Without America there is no "Free World"."

    Do you Really believe that America is Free ???
    ,
    But about your query, make sure of the capabilities of your graphics card.
    bw..
    meerkat, Jan 6, 2011