Re: How to enjoy any DVD on iPod /iPhone

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by littlecatter, Feb 26, 2009.

  1. littlecatter

    littlecatter Guest

    STEP 1:[/B] RUN THIS DVD TO IPHONE CONVERTER AND LOAD YOUR INPUT DVD
    FILES.
    IT ALLOWS YOU TO LOAD DVD, LOAD DVD FOLDER AND LOAD IFO FILE.

    *STEP 2:* SET UP THE OUTPUT PROFILE AND THE OUTPUT FILE PATH.
    TIPARD DVD TO IPHONE CONVERTER CAN CONVERT DVD INTO IPHONE MP4, MOV,
    H.264 VIDEO FORMATS AND IPHONE AUDIO MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV.

    THIS CONVERTER PROVIDES MORE VIDEO AND AUDIO PARAMETERS FOR YOU TO GET
    THE PERFECT VIDEO QUALITY FOR YOUR PLAYER. CLICK “SETTINGS” BUTTON TO
    SET IT.
    CLICK “BROWSE” TO CHOOSE THE PATH FOR YOU TO SAVE THE CONVERTED FILE.

    *STEP 3:* START CONVERSION
    AFTER YOU SET ALL THE SETTINGS, YOU CAN CLICK “START” TO START
    CONVERSION.

    *TIPS:
    Some powerful and professional editing functions are also available
    such as effect, trim, crop and so on. You can refer to the tutorial of
    Tipard DVD to iPod Converter above.

    GOOD NEWS:
    Now you can get many DVD and video conversion tools released by Tipard
    Studio at a satisfactory price. Most products are at discount now and
    you can you visit the 'Tipard Colorful Spring Garden'
    (http://www.tipard.com/xmas.html)* to get a wonderful experimence.
    No waiting, Just try now!

    --
    littlecatter
    littlecatter, Feb 26, 2009

  2. I hope you could enjoy yourself at will.

    --
    Silvormirror5
    Silvormirror5, Mar 4, 2009

  3. littlecatter

    Frisbee® Guest

    Silvormirror5 wrote:
    > I hope you could enjoy yourself at will.

    What a coincidence! Tinghou6 wished me the same.

    And I hardly know either one of you.
    Frisbee®, Mar 5, 2009
  4. littlecatter

    Consultant Guest

    i do, as long as no one is watching

    "Silvormirror5" <> wrote
    in message news:...

    Consultant, Mar 5, 2009
  5. The software is really good,you can have a try!

    --
    Silvormirror5
    Silvormirror5, Mar 5, 2009
  6. littlecatter

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >The software is really good,you can have a try!

    yes! remember though, it's up, down & across (just to make sure)

    enjoy!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 6, 2009
  7. Enjoy it! it's amazing!

    --
    Silvormirror5
    Silvormirror5, Mar 7, 2009
  8. Make a right choice!!!

    --
    Silvormirror5
    Silvormirror5, Mar 8, 2009
  9. If you are interested in the software, have a try!

    --
    Silvormirror5
    Silvormirror5, Mar 9, 2009
  10. littlecatter

    CBIC Guest

    "Silvormirror5" <> wrote
    in message news:...

    > Enjoy it! it's amazing!
    >

    > --
    > Silvormirror5

    I JUST USED YOUR SOFTWARE TO WATCH A DVD ON MY IPOD AND AFTER LOOKING AT THE
    TINY SCREEN FOR 2 HOURS I AM BLIND. I AM GOING TO GET MY LAWYER AND HE IS
    GOING TO RUSH YOU.
    CBIC, Mar 9, 2009
  11. littlecatter

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Make a right choice!!!

    yes, up down & across. don't make the same mistake lowdes made.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 9, 2009
  12. littlecatter

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >"Silvormirror5" <> wrote
    >in message news:...
    >>
    >> Enjoy it! it's amazing!
    >>

    >> --
    >> Silvormirror5

    >I JUST USED YOUR SOFTWARE TO WATCH A DVD ON MY IPOD AND AFTER LOOKING AT THE
    >TINY SCREEN FOR 2 HOURS I AM BLIND. I AM GOING TO GET MY LAWYER AND HE IS
    >GOING TO RUSH YOU.

    and now you need operation, damn right!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 9, 2009
  13. Have a good time!
    Enjoy with your friens and family!

    --
    Silvormirror5
    Silvormirror5, Mar 10, 2009
  14. Try this! big surprise!

    --
    Silvormirror5
    Silvormirror5, Mar 11, 2009
  15. Weekend is coming, enjoy it with your friends!

    --
    Silvormirror5
    Silvormirror5, Mar 13, 2009
  16. I'm happy that I can enjoy my dvd and video with my family!

    --
    Silvormirror5
    Silvormirror5, Mar 16, 2009
  17. littlecatter

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I'm happy that I can enjoy my dvd and video with my family!

    you have family?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 16, 2009
  18. It's useful. Come to try.

    --
    Silvormirror5
    Silvormirror5, Mar 18, 2009
  19. Come here. So cool.

    --
    Silvormirror5
    Silvormirror5, Mar 19, 2009
  20. Come to try this magical software. It's useful.

    --
    Silvormirror5
    Silvormirror5, Mar 20, 2009