Re: How to display RGB settings for a pixel in a photo?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Mayayana, May 1, 2013.

  1. Mayayana

    Mayayana Guest

    I got curious and looked around. It's a very simple
    operation but usually only included with graphic
    editors. I found the following. Simple, small, free,
    no need to install, sensible design:

    ColorPix
    http://www.colorschemer.com/colorpix_info.php

    I don't see any indication of possible sleaziness.
    It looks like they give away ColorPix as a way to
    get traffic for their paid software.

    Mayayana, May 1, 2013