Discussion in 'MCSE' started by BD[MCNGP], Jan 18, 2007.

  1. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Is that satellite time? (Probably the most accurate)

    What are you using as a calibrator? (Your [fake] Rolex won't work)

    Is that affecting your FICO score?

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 18, 2007

  2. BD[MCNGP]

    Thor Guest

    aha!
    I always knew your FICO score was virtual.

    BTW try this:
    1) join the host server to the domain you control with domain controller
    running in Virtual server
    2) remove any backup domain controllers for the domain
    3) set Virtual Server service account to be a domain account
    4) reboot
    5) tell me how it went

    53

    Thor, Jan 18, 2007