Re: How to arrange Favorites alphabetically?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Fred, Jul 20, 2005.

  1. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Thaqalain, <>, whose name means "has suicidal
    tendencies; likes wearing crotchless jeans and arseless swimming trunks",
    nauseated:

    > My Favorites are out of alphabetical order,want to know why this is
    > happening and how to order them alphabetically?

    How many?

    Fred, Jul 20, 2005

  2. Fred

    Guest

    open favorites
    right click
    sort by name

    "Fred" <> wrote in message
    > Thaqalain, <>, whose name means "has suicidal
    > tendencies; likes wearing crotchless jeans and arseless swimming trunks",
    > nauseated:
    >
    >> My Favorites are out of alphabetical order,want to know why this is
    >> happening and how to order them alphabetically?

    > How many?

    , Jul 20, 2005

  3. Fred

    Thaqalain Guest

    All day passed,don't get option of sort by name!Where I have to right
    click.I dropped Favorites on left side by tool bar or by clicking Fav
    in top row,but don't get any option for sort by name except organize
    Fav.--

    Thaqalain, Jul 21, 2005
  4. Fred

    Bud Light Guest

    Click on Favorites in your IE explorer window. You should see "Add to
    Favorites" and "Organize Favorites" as your first 2 options. Below that you
    should see your folders and your favorite links. If you want to sort your
    links inside a folder, highlight the folder by putting your mouse over it.
    Then right click and select the "Sort by Name" option. Or if you just want
    to sort the links inside your favorites folder just highlight a link and
    right click and select "Sort by Name".

    Bud Light, Jul 21, 2005
  5. Fred

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Thaqalain wrote:

    > All day passed,don't get option of sort by name!Where I have to right
    > click.I dropped Favorites on left side by tool bar or by clicking Fav
    > in top row,but don't get any option for sort by name except organize
    > Fav.--

    You go upto the Menu Favorites (at the top) and then you postion the cursor
    past on the separation bar after the Organize and Add Favorites section and
    place the cursor on a Favorite link line and you right-click. You cannot
    miss it.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jul 21, 2005
  6. Fred