Re: How often do flash cards fail?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Todd Walker, Aug 16, 2003.

  1. Todd Walker

    Todd Walker Guest

    In article <3f3e2b3a$0$14562$>,
    says...
    > How often do flash cards fail?

    I've had 9 digital cameras over the last 3 1/2 years that have used both
    Compact Flash and Smartmedia cards. I have owned probably 15-20 cards in
    total. I've taken 30,000-40,000 pictures and I have never had a problem
    with a memory card, except for the IBM Microdrive which I returned
    because it corrupted pictures (used in a Canon Pro90.)

    --
    Todd Walker

    Todd Walker, Aug 16, 2003