Re: How much should I charge???

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Jay, Aug 24, 2004.

  1. Jay

    Jay Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?TWVnaGFu?= <> wrote in
    news::

    > I'm thinking $30/hr, $100 for 4 hrs?? Is that too much,
    > too little?...any suggestions?? (in CDN $'s).

    Yes, No, Maybe. It all depends on what the market in your area will bear. I
    charge $40/hr (US). The best thing to do is call and do a google search for
    other providers in your area and check out what they are charging for
    similar services. Depending on what I am having to do, I charge anywhere
    from $40 to $150 (US) per hour. But, I also do repair, system admin,
    security analysis, etc. In the area that I live I could not make a very
    good living only tutoring office.

    Jay

    Jay, Aug 24, 2004