Re: How much is 16gms? How many teaspoons or tablespoons?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Blinky the Shark, Aug 17, 2003.

  1. Arawak wrote:

    > How much is 16gms? How many teaspoons or tablespoons?

    What's the density of the substance? You're asking for a conversion
    from mass to volume. How many pounds is a quart? Of lead or of wood?

    --
    Blinky Linux RU 297263
    Spam: The Boulder Pledge http://snurl.com/bpledge

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 17, 2003

  2. Blinky the Shark

    Jimchip Guest

    On 16 Aug 2003 23:56:27 GMT, Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Arawak wrote:
    >
    >> How much is 16gms? How many teaspoons or tablespoons?

    > What's the density of the substance? You're asking for a conversion
    > from mass to volume. How many pounds is a quart? Of lead or of wood?

    I assumed it was cocaine :)

    --
    Symptom: Drinking fails to give taste and satisfaction,
    beer is unusually pale and clear.

    Diagnosis: Glass empty.

    Jimchip, Aug 17, 2003

  3. Jimchip wrote:

    > On 16 Aug 2003 23:56:27 GMT, Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> Arawak wrote:

    >>> How much is 16gms? How many teaspoons or tablespoons?

    >> What's the density of the substance? You're asking for a conversion
    >> from mass to volume. How many pounds is a quart? Of lead or of wood?

    > I assumed it was cocaine :)

    Okay -- snorts, not quarts, then... :)

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 17, 2003
  4. Blinky the Shark

    Arawak Guest

    It's very expensive Creatine for working out at the gym.

    Arawak, Aug 17, 2003
  5. Blinky the Shark

    Jimchip Guest

    On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 04:07:29 -0700, Arawak wrote:
    > It's very expensive Creatine for working out at the gym.

    Roughly, 4 grams = 1 slightly rounded teaspoon. A rule of thumb for many
    organic solids.

    Jimchip, Aug 17, 2003
  6. Blinky the Shark

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Jimchip continued:

    > On 16 Aug 2003 23:56:27 GMT, Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> Arawak wrote:
    >>
    >>> How much is 16gms? How many teaspoons or tablespoons?

    >> What's the density of the substance? You're asking for a conversion
    >> from mass to volume. How many pounds is a quart? Of lead or of
    >> wood?

    > I assumed it was cocaine :)

    <stands back shocked !!>
    --