Re: how much does the exam cost in Mexico

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Michael D. Alligood, Dec 23, 2006.

  1. Carlos, you might want to "insure" yourself if you do not successfully
    negotiate the tests the first time. Check out
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/insurance/default.mspx. See
    if they offer this in your area. If you purchase exam insurance and test
    before January 30, 2007 you will receive a year subscription to TechNet
    Direct
    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/ms788702.aspx#article_3

    --
    Michael D. Alligood