Re: how much does the exam cost in Mexico

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Michael D. Alligood, Dec 22, 2006.

  1. Here are the VUE testing sites for your area:
    http://www.vue.com/servlet/vue.web2.core.Dispatcher?wsid=1166809188675&HasXSes=Y&wscid=21455980

    Call them to receive your answers to your question. As far as
    bookstores, I am not familiar with Puebla, Mexico. You might have to do
    some research locally to find this out. Here in the states, there are
    millions of book stores that have numerous books dealing with the MCDST
    certification. You might also want to try http://www.amazon.com as well.
    Good Luck!

    --
    Michael D. Alligood