Re: how much does the exam cost in Mexico

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by TurkReno, Dec 22, 2006.

  1. TurkReno

    TurkReno Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?Y2FybG9zIGFydHVybw==?= <carlos

    2 Million Pesos. Go to www.vue.com and find out.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50
    TurkReno, Dec 22, 2006

  2. thank you
    maybe with our new president the price will be 2 over that.... :(
    i Found son places here in puebla, the clases are expensive
    my choice it´s self preparation

    carlos arturo, Dec 22, 2006

  3. TurkReno

    TurkReno Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?Y2FybG9zIGFydHVybw==?=
    <> wrote in news:0CB1ED0A-F230-
    :

    > thank you
    > maybe with our new president the price will be 2 over that.... :(
    > i Found son places here in puebla, the clases are expensive
    > my choice it¶ïs self preparation

    You're welcome Carlos.

    It depends on your prior knowledge and if you feel as if you can pass an
    exam that far exceeds the requirements that it asks on the Learning part
    of the Microsoft Website. Basically, being an expert in the area.

    Self-training isn't bad, do not get me wrong. Its a matter of comfort
    about if you have the money to fail an exam without proper training and
    then take it again. If you can afford a class somewhere to take, by all
    means if its in your budget, take the class. Make sure that its the
    official Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC).

    If you cannot attend a class, there are several books that you can get
    off of Amazon.com or from a bookstore. Just make sure that you're
    getting the "Second Edition" or Windows XP study books for Service Pack
    2, not the original version of Windows. Do not deceive yourself and
    think they will ask Service Pack 1 questions, its all up to date.

    Any questions, just ask.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50