Re: How many Yahoo IDs can you have?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Desk Rabbit, Feb 26, 2009.

  1. Desk Rabbit

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > There's this clown who follows me around the internet who I call
    > "BRASS-Brain."

    I know who you are talking about about and you have been crowing in
    another place about how he is not there any more so hardly following you
    around. And is he still very much active in other places and his yahoo
    account wasn't closed down as you claim.

    In short you are talking bullshit.

    Oh, and you can have as many yahoo id's as you can think of names for.
    That would limit you to abut three on a good day.

    Desk Rabbit, Feb 26, 2009

  2. WeiRdeo_ScoTTy wrote:

    > DRASTIC SOCIAL CHANGE is on the way as you speak of.

    You're getting new drugs?

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Feb 26, 2009

  3. Desk Rabbit

    iL_WeReo Guest

    On Feb 26, 1:45 pm, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    <> wrote:
    > WeiRdeo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > > DRASTIC SOCIAL CHANGE is on the way as you speak of.

    > You're getting new drugs?
    >
    > --
    >    -bts
    >    -Friends don't let friends drive Windows

    What nonsense are you spewing now?

    iL_WeReo, Feb 26, 2009
  4. Desk Rabbit

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    > WeiRdeo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >
    >> DRASTIC SOCIAL CHANGE is on the way as you speak of.

    > You're getting new drugs?

    Nah, he's put an ad in a limited circulation trade mag to try and get TV
    stations to promote his ideas. ROFL!

    Desk Rabbit, Feb 27, 2009
  5. Desk Rabbit

    KillMaster Guest

    On Feb 26, 2:58 pm, iL_WeReo <> wrote:
    > On Feb 26, 1:45 pm, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > > WeiRdeo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > > > DRASTIC SOCIAL CHANGE is on the way as you speak of.

    > > You're getting new drugs?

    > > --
    > >    -bts
    > >    -Friends don't let friends drive Windows

    > What nonsense are you spewing now?

    SHUT UP PIG FACE u CHILD MOLESTING FAT STUPID FREAK WARTHOG

    Think I lie?.....Google: LIFSHINE PEDOPHILE

    KillMaster, Feb 27, 2009