Re: How many exam questions 70-272

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Michael D. Alligood, Dec 1, 2006.

  1. Microsoft reserves the right to change the exam at any moment. So there
    is really no accurate answer for you. We could post "speculations" on
    our past experiences, but they would serve you no justice if Microsoft
    changes the exam when you take it (i.e. different format, number of
    questions, etc.) My advice is not to concentrate on the "peas and
    carrots". Meaning, does it really matter how many questions are on the
    exam or if there are simulations? Either you know the material or not.
    This is by no means to sound rude; it is just a fact. Do the best you
    can, and good luck with the test! If you have any specific questions
    with your studies, please post them so we can help you be successful in
    your journey toward your certification.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,