Re: How many calories a day should I eat ?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Phil Scott, Feb 13, 2005.

  1. Phil Scott

    Phil Scott Guest

    "a-scrapbooking-diva" <> wrote in
    message
    > Hi. How many calories a day should I eat ? I am 5 feet 6

    inches tall,
    > female, and currently about 210 pounds. I would like to cut

    down my
    > calories to the minumum I should eat without putting my

    health at risk.
    > Any advice would be appreciated. I tried the low carb diet,

    but it
    > didn't work for me.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Kate

    Calories with no nutritional valve such as heavily cooked
    vegitables, most canned foods to a major degree...and
    microwaved foods to a large degree will require you to eat way
    more calories than you can metabolize in order to feel
    good.... so all those 'dead' calories go into making you fat.

    if you switch to mostly raw foods, fruits, vegitables, salads,
    and for meat stay with some fish, salmon is good, wild salmon
    the best... three times a week, and chicken a few times a
    week, and beef liver or beef steak once a week..... and cut
    way back on: Dairy products, breads, and sweets.

    And then walk half an hour a day... you will loose weight.

    If you eat processed foods, you will not loose wieght and
    remain healthy.... you will also have to starve yourself badly
    in the meantime with processed foods

    the reason is that raw foods have the enzymes nature gave them
    and all nutrients you need ...cooking or processing kills all
    of the enzymes, and maybe 90% of most nutrients.

    If you want to loose weight real fast and get super healthy at
    the same time, purchase a 'champion' brand juicer...and a book
    on raw vegitable juicing, and drink that, 32 oz a day or
    more... then eat salads, and some fish for your meals... and
    join a gym and hire a coach to show you how to excercise so
    that its fun, and not debilitating... Golds Gym is very good
    for that.

    12 weeks on that regime and you should be down 30 lbs at
    least, with 20% less body fat, and 20% more muscle.... a semi
    babe at that point... 12 more weeks and you would be coming up
    on babe status.... then a year to groove it all in (that takes
    constant motivation thats why you join a gym).

    Meantime, understand the glorious food companies have been
    hiring scientists for the last 50 years to add things to the
    food to make their brand addictive... so realize you are
    addicted, and the cravings for this stuff will be *extreme.

    In my case it took 3 years go gradually phase all of this
    stuff out, now I am fit again, with only occasional brief
    lapses to junk food.

    There are currently US senate hearings and a bunch of
    attorneys figuring out ways to make the food companies that do
    this liable for damages in the deaths and gross fattening of a
    few hundred million americans... it was a crime. Recognised
    now but still not stopped.

    I hope this helps.

    Phil Scott

    Phil Scott, Feb 13, 2005

  2. "Phil Scott" <> wrote in message

    > "a-scrapbooking-diva" <> wrote in
    > message
    >> Hi. How many calories a day should I eat ? I am 5 feet 6

    > inches tall,
    >> female, and currently about 210 pounds. I would like to cut

    > down my
    >> calories to the minumum I should eat without putting my

    > health at risk.
    >> Any advice would be appreciated. I tried the low carb diet,

    > but it
    >> didn't work for me.
    >>
    >> Thanks.
    >>
    >> Kate

    > Calories with no nutritional valve such as heavily cooked
    > vegitables, most canned foods to a major degree...and
    > microwaved foods to a large degree will require you to eat way
    > more calories than you can metabolize in order to feel
    > good.... so all those 'dead' calories go into making you fat.
    >

    > if you switch to mostly raw foods, fruits, vegitables, salads,
    > and for meat stay with some fish, salmon is good, wild salmon
    > the best... three times a week, and chicken a few times a
    > week, and beef liver or beef steak once a week..... and cut
    > way back on: Dairy products, breads, and sweets.
    >
    > And then walk half an hour a day... you will loose weight.

    Try joining a, "mall walkers club". These are groups that contract with the
    local Mall administrators to open up their malls at 6:00 AM every morning so
    the mall walkers can exercise out of the rain by walking in the mall. If
    there isn't one in your area, then organize one yourself......

    William Graham, Feb 14, 2005

  3. Phil Scott

    King's Crown Guest

    Hello,

    This thread is posting on the scrapbook newsgroup. Wasn't sure if you were
    trying to share or not.

    Lynne

    King's Crown, Feb 14, 2005