Re: How long have i got?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by RL Coppedge, MCSE, Aug 14, 2003.

  1. I suspect you've got at least a couple years. And keep in mind, upgrading
    from a W2k to a W2k3 MCSE is only two exams.

    RL (Bob) Coppedge, MCSE, MCT, SoB

    RL Coppedge, MCSE, Aug 14, 2003

  2. "RL Coppedge, MCSE" <> wrote in message
    > I suspect you've got at least a couple years. And keep in mind, upgrading
    > from a W2k to a W2k3 MCSE is only two exams.
    >
    > RL (Bob) Coppedge, MCSE, MCT, SoB

    How can I download a braindump on the SoB cert?

    Nice web site, BTW

    --
    Fris "HoB" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 14, 2003

  3. Yeah, it's amazing what you can do with FrontPage and 20 minutes<g>.

    I've always thought the quickest way to braindump the SoB cert was to get
    married.

    RL (Bob) Coppedge, MCSE, MCT, SoB

    (reeeeeeeally hoping my wife doesn't check out newsgroups<g>)

    RL Coppedge, MCSE, Aug 14, 2003
  4. If you had anything to do with the "Patio Enclosures" song on their
    commercials, I'm sorry but I am going to have to shoot you! Talk about a
    song that gets stuck in your head.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Aug 14, 2003
  5. RL Coppedge, MCSE

    Consultant Guest

    almost like the barney theme song

    I love you
    You love me
    We're a happy family
    With a great big hug and
    A kiss from me to you
    Won't you say you love me too?

    I love you
    You love me
    We're best friends like friends
    Like friends should be
    With a great big hug
    And a kiss from me to you
    Won't you say you love me too?

    "Politician Spock" <> wrote in message
    > If you had anything to do with the "Patio Enclosures" song on their
    > commercials, I'm sorry but I am going to have to shoot you! Talk about a
    > song that gets stuck in your head.
    >
    > --
    > Politician Spock
    > MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
    > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    rights.

    Consultant, Aug 14, 2003
  6. RL Coppedge, MCSE

    JaR Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > almost like the barney theme song
    >
    > I love you
    > You love me

    <Brain rot snipped>
    AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

    Rot in hell for that, you &^$%#!!!!!

    J.R.

    *That fscking song will be in my head for days now*

    JaR, Aug 14, 2003
  7. Heck, I was the DP Manager and then the CIO there for about 14 years...you
    think *You're* sick of the jingle??? (actually good company)

    RL (Bob) Coppedge, MCSE, MCT, SoB

    RL Coppedge, MCSE, Aug 15, 2003