Re: how long befor comptia exams show up on transcript?

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Rick, Jul 27, 2004.

  1. Rick

    Rick Guest

    I think it took mine 3 days or so. If you do not see them show up in a week
    I would e-mail

    Rick

    "BraincramP" <> wrote in message
    > I used the MCP link to Comptia's Site in order to sinchronize my reconds

    between the two. I have passed 210, 215, 218, A+, & Net+but my transcript
    doesn't show the comptia tests, nor does it list me as MCSA. Does it take a
    few days? More?

    Rick, Jul 27, 2004