Re: how long are the tests

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Kenny, Jul 22, 2003.

  1. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    If you know most of the answers less than 10 minutes each, start getting
    them wrong it can take much longer. The ones I had difficulty were the
    picture questions on the hardware, very fuzzy and hard to make out.

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Jul 22, 2003