Re: How is this possible?

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Jon Grieve, May 18, 2005.

  1. Jon Grieve

    Jon Grieve Guest

    Initially, I thought it was because you'd dragged the taskbar to 2 "units"
    tall. When you do that, the tray icons will stack as required.

    However, what I think you have is, maybe you've set the "caption buttons"
    appearance setting smaller, so the taskbar has worked out it can achieve the
    same effect, even though it's only 1 unit tall. Just a guess.

    Jon

    Jon Grieve, May 18, 2005

  2. Its about tray icons being small, not the size of the taskbar.
    --

    Andre
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, May 18, 2005

  3. Hello,
    So if you stack the taskbar the icons are smaller as is text from clock.
    Plus this is dependant on the video resolution that you are using.
    Dropped my video to 1600x1200 and my icons are very small
    Thanks,
    Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

    >From: "Andre Da Costa" <>

    <>