Re: how is it possible to post anonymous in a newsgroup?

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Bluejay, Nov 22, 2003.

  1. Bluejay

    Bluejay Guest

    On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 12:36:10 GMT, NormanM <> wrote:

    >On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 21:50:57 GMT, "4cray" <> wrote:
    >
    >>"4cray" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    >>> hello, i have read the properties and found this description:

    ><snipped message header>
    >
    >>> i can't find the IP? it seems to be an anonymous post, and how die he make
    >>> this post?

    >>is it because of the newsreader: slrn?

    >Nope. It is because he posted to an NNTP server which does not display
    >the NNTP-Posting-Host in the open.

    If you want to learn how to post anonymously, go here.

    http://www.quicksilvermail.net/

    --
    * Bluejay *

    Usenet Posts By The Frog From Hell
    http://www.cotse.net/users/bluejay/frog/the-frog-from-hell.html

    Read About The Frog Who Would Be King
    http://www.cotse.net/users/bluejay/frog/declaration.html

    Here is where to get help setting up QuickSilver
    http://www.cotse.net/users/bluejay/qs/menu.html

    Bluejay, Nov 22, 2003