Re: How has redirection been enabled in this message header?

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by KristleBawl, Jan 16, 2010.

  1. KristleBawl

    KristleBawl Guest

    ~BD~ expressed an opinion:
    > On 16/01/2010 10:31, ~BD~ wrote:
    >> However, on my Mac OS X 10.6.2 I can see 'Raw Source' information
    >> which I have copied below.
    >>
    >> You will note that there is a live link within - which appears as
    >> if it should take one to a Microsoft URL
    >>
    >> It doesn't - it takes *me* to the Apple start page, viz:
    >> http://www.apple.com/startpage/

    > This is the link:
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?h=3Dmyidea?ocid=
    > 3DP=ID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_myidea:112009=
    >
    > HTH

    Both the full link and first part before the ? take me to the same
    Microsoft website, using Windows. Perhaps, on your Mac, Microsoft has
    become blocked, either as a restricted domain or by malware.

    --
    Virginity is not dignity, its lack of opportunity.
    KristleBawl's Taglines by http://tagzilla.mozdev.org
    KristleBawl, Jan 16, 2010

  2. KristleBawl

    KristleBawl Guest

    ~BD~ > expressed an opinion:

    http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/wi...:T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_myidea:112009=

    > http://snurl.com/u5khg
    >
    > Interesting that you think I might have a malware problem with a Mac.
    > That isn't supposed to be possible by all accounts!

    Apple sneaks anti-malware into Mac OS X
    http://www.securityfocus.com/news/11559

    Mac OS malware targets porn surfers
    http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-9808489-37.html

    --
    A problem can be found for almost every solution.
    KristleBawl's Taglines by Tagzilla 0.066.2
    KristleBawl, Jan 22, 2010