Re: How far have inkjet MF's come in price and capacity?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Nov 6, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 11/6/2010 12:02 AM Just to please that super-ego, Jane_Galt wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > This laser multifunction gets me sick

    No one here is going to sell you the products you need so why are you
    not consulting with the vendor of the product. Most dealers are very
    knowledgeable of the products they sell and are very eager to help in
    any way they can to assist you. You seem to be wasting a lot of your
    valuable time on USENET that could be utilized in a more productive way
    in your business.
    On the other hand, how's everything going today Jane, hope you are
    having good luck solving all of your business related problems. It's
    cold in Marfa this morning, but should warm up a bit as soon as the sun
    hit the horizon. All is well on this end of the Internet and hoping the
    same for yours. Have a grand day and enjoy.

    Sat 06 November 2010, 07:46 AM --500 (Central Daylight Time)
    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, Nov 6, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    Mike Easter Guest

    OldGringo38 wrote:

    > Sat 06 November 2010, 07:46 AM --500 (Central Daylight Time)

    Volunteer clock police courtesy advance alert: Daylight time ends in the
    US at 2 AM Sunday your localtime.

    Zonies may disregard.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Nov 6, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 11/6/2010 8:55 AM Just to please that super-ego, Mike Easter wrote
    the following tidbit of information:
    > OldGringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> Sat 06 November 2010, 07:46 AM --500 (Central Daylight Time)

    > Volunteer clock police courtesy advance alert: Daylight time ends in the
    > US at 2 AM Sunday your localtime.
    >
    > Zonies may disregard.

    The computer will automatically take care of that, the Time stamp is an
    add-on for Thunderbird. All I have to change the settings on is the
    Microwave. :) Thanks. I'll set the Microwave before I go to bed
    tonight. I do not like the time change. It takes me 6 months to get
    use to it. LOL

    OldGringo38, Nov 6, 2010
  4. OldGringo38

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 06 Nov 2010 07:46:51 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:

    > On 11/6/2010 12:02 AM Just to please that super-ego, Jane_Galt wrote the
    > following tidbit of information:
    >> This laser multifunction gets me sick

    > No one here is going to sell you the products you need so why are you
    > not consulting with the vendor of the product. Most dealers are very
    > knowledgeable of the products they sell and are very eager to help in
    > any way they can to assist you. You seem to be wasting a lot of your
    > valuable time on USENET that could be utilized in a more productive way
    > in your business.

    I think Jane is an attention whore. She has stated the above many times
    already and was given several good solutions yet she keeps dredging this
    laser printer makes me sick crap.

    Meat Plow, Nov 6, 2010
  5. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 11/6/2010 10:36 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On Sat, 06 Nov 2010 07:46:51 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> On 11/6/2010 12:02 AM Just to please that super-ego, Jane_Galt wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:
    >>> This laser multifunction gets me sick

    >> No one here is going to sell you the products you need so why are you
    >> not consulting with the vendor of the product. Most dealers are very
    >> knowledgeable of the products they sell and are very eager to help in
    >> any way they can to assist you. You seem to be wasting a lot of your
    >> valuable time on USENET that could be utilized in a more productive way
    >> in your business.

    > I think Jane is an attention whore. She has stated the above many times
    > already and was given several good solutions yet she keeps dredging this
    > laser printer makes me sick crap.

    If she is all tied up in loneliness all she has to do is say so, I'm
    sure we all would be glad to Bull Shit with her. <g> I do believe you
    are correct.

    OldGringo38, Nov 6, 2010
  6. OldGringo38

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 06 Nov 2010 10:47:29 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:

    > On 11/6/2010 10:36 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    > following tidbit of information:
    >> On Sat, 06 Nov 2010 07:46:51 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >>
    >>> On 11/6/2010 12:02 AM Just to please that super-ego, Jane_Galt wrote
    >>> the following tidbit of information:
    >>> No one here is going to sell you the products you need so why are you
    >>> not consulting with the vendor of the product. Most dealers are very
    >>> knowledgeable of the products they sell and are very eager to help in
    >>> any way they can to assist you. You seem to be wasting a lot of your
    >>> valuable time on USENET that could be utilized in a more productive
    >>> way in your business.

    >> I think Jane is an attention whore. She has stated the above many times
    >> already and was given several good solutions yet she keeps dredging
    >> this laser printer makes me sick crap.
    >>

    > If she is all tied up in loneliness all she has to do is say so, I'm
    > sure we all would be glad to Bull Shit with her. <g> I do believe you
    > are correct.

    Hell yes we could all sit around and bullshit all day long. But once she
    starts offending a person's intelligence that carries it a little too
    far.

    Meat Plow, Nov 6, 2010
  7. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 11/6/2010 11:16 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On Sat, 06 Nov 2010 10:47:29 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> On 11/6/2010 10:36 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:

    >>> I think Jane is an attention whore. She has stated the above many times
    >>> already and was given several good solutions yet she keeps dredging
    >>> this laser printer makes me sick crap.
    >>>

    >> If she is all tied up in loneliness all she has to do is say so, I'm
    >> sure we all would be glad to Bull Shit with her.<g> I do believe you
    >> are correct.

    > Hell yes we could all sit around and bullshit all day long. But once she
    > starts offending a person's intelligence that carries it a little too
    > far.

    Yes

    OldGringo38, Nov 6, 2010