Re: How does one set the parameter on Ulead's Video Studio?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Dave W., Aug 11, 2003.

  1. Dave W.

    Dave W. Guest

    Have you tried contacting Ulead technical support?

    Dave

    Dave W., Aug 11, 2003

  2. Dave W.

    Wassup Mang! Guest

    On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 21:31:10 -0700, DarkMatter
    <> wrote:

    >On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 03:17:08 GMT, "Dave W." <dave@home> Gave us:
    >
    >>Have you tried contacting Ulead technical support?
    >>
    >>Dave
    >>
    >>"Wassup Mang!" <> wrote in message
    >>> I have put six clips together with Easy Video Joiner, then placed the
    >>> joined, 2 hour clip in Ulead Video Studio.
    >>>
    >>> Started the rendering process and got an error message saying, cannot
    >>> encode the video or can't read the parameter settings....
    >>>
    >>> How can this problem be corrected?
    >>>

    > Leave alt.video.dvd OUT of your stupid "how do I copy this shit"
    >fucked up questions.

    Leave your punk-assed questions out of my fucking post, chimp.

    Wassup Mang!, Aug 11, 2003

  3. Dave W.

    Wassup Mang! Guest

    On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 22:14:27 -0700, DarkMatter
    <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 21:35:14 -0700, "Buckaroo"
    ><> Gave us:
    >
    >>You must be one of the most troubled, and useless, people on the planet.
    >>

    > **** you. A.V.D is a group about DVDs, not burning copies of them,
    >you retarded ****!

    Who said anything about doing something illegal, chimp? For all you
    know, I could have some clips on my hard drive from a digital cam
    corder....
    Wassup Mang!, Aug 11, 2003
  4. Dave W.

    DarkMatter Guest

    DarkMatter, Aug 11, 2003
  5. Dave W.

    Buckaroo Guest

    You must be one of the most troubled, and useless, people on the planet.
    Buckaroo, Aug 11, 2003
  6. Dave W.

    DarkMatter Guest

    DarkMatter, Aug 11, 2003
  7. Dave W.

    Flossie Guest

    "DarkMatter" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 21:35:14 -0700, "Buckaroo"
    > <> Gave us:
    >
    > >You must be one of the most troubled, and useless, people on the planet.
    > >

    > **** you. A.V.D is a group about DVDs, not burning copies of them,
    > you retarded ****!

    There are Legitimate people out there who Author DVD`s of holidays,
    birthdays , child births , funerals, etc. Are these people Breaking any laws
    by doing this ... NO . They are not deliberatly copying commercial dvd`s,
    They use dvd authorising software to make dvd`s to give to family members
    and friends of happy occasions.

    Rant Over , for legit users :)

    ---
    Flossie, Aug 11, 2003
  8. Dave W.

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 00:22:06 -0400, Wassup Mang! <> Gave us:

    >On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 21:31:10 -0700, DarkMatter
    ><> wrote:
    >>
    >> Leave alt.video.dvd OUT of your stupid "how do I copy this shit"
    >>fucked up questions.

    >Leave your punk-assed questions out of my fucking post, chimp.
    >>
    >> Use a LITTLE fucking brains, and keep the stupidity in the stupid
    >>copy freak groups that it belongs in, you retarded fucks!

    **** you, CHUMP. Leave your fucking "copy it" questions out of the
    groups it doesn't belong in, jackoff!

    Keep your fucked up "copy it" questions in your fucked up "copy it"
    groups, where they fucking belong, dillwad.
    DarkMatter, Aug 11, 2003
  9. Dave W.

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 00:23:49 -0400, Wassup Mang! <> Gave us:

    >On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 22:14:27 -0700, DarkMatter
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 21:35:14 -0700, "Buckaroo"
    >><> Gave us:
    >>
    >>>You must be one of the most troubled, and useless, people on the planet.
    >>>

    >> **** you. A.V.D is a group about DVDs, not burning copies of them,
    >>you retarded ****!

    >Who said anything about doing something illegal, chimp? For all you
    >know, I could have some clips on my hard drive from a digital cam
    >corder....

    Show me where *I* said anything about legality, you fucked in the
    head retard!

    What *I* said is that you should keep your BABY bullshit out of OUR
    discussion group. Dig, retard boy? Get a clue, CHUMP!

    I don't give a fat flying **** what your content is intended to be.
    What I am saying is that alt.video.dvd is NOT about fucking burning
    discs, you clueless TWIT!

    So TRIM alt.video.dvd from your stupid fucking requests, for one
    thing, and BONE up on usenet posting procedures for another!

    You fucking CHUMP boy.
    DarkMatter, Aug 11, 2003
  10. Dave W.

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 07:08:08 +0000 (UTC), "Flossie"
    <> Gave us:

    >There are Legitimate people out there who Author DVD`s of holidays,
    >birthdays , child births , funerals, etc. Are these people Breaking any laws
    >by doing this ... NO . They are not deliberatly copying commercial dvd`s,
    >They use dvd authorising software to make dvd`s to give to family members
    >and friends of happy occasions.
    >

    >Rant Over , for legit users :)

    Considering that I said not a fucking thing about legitimacy, I
    would say that you are stoopid for attempting to justify yours, or
    anyone else's actions.

    What I DID say is that you retarded IDIOTS should BONE UP on usenet
    posting procedures, and LEAVE non related fucking groups out of your
    utter KAKA posts!

    alt.video.dvd is NOT about burning discs. It is about discussing
    DVDs already made.

    STAY in your fucking "copy it" groups with both your baby bullshit,
    AND your stupid questions that anybody with half a brain can figure
    out in YOUR "copy it" groups. Leave THIS group the **** out of your
    tripe! DIG?

    The original poster is a fucking retard to have cross-posted to so
    many groups to begin with. Does the lame **** even read all those
    groups? If so, he only needs ONE of them for this lame question, and
    THIS ONE AIN'T IT! DOH! Jump on HIS ass, ya dipshits!
    DarkMatter, Aug 11, 2003
  11. Dave W.

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 21:34:42 +1000, NightStalker
    <> Gave us:

    >Where does it say that? The name of the group is alt.video.dvd -
    >nothing there about the DVDs necessarily being commercial ones.

    The groups that ARE specifically about producing discs ARE about
    producing discs. This group is NOT. Pretty simple shit. No need for
    fucking lame redundancies. FUCKING DOH! Get a clue.
    DarkMatter, Aug 11, 2003
  12. Dave W.

    Buckaroo Guest

    You remain a total 'stoopid' idiot (see your earlier reply....are you a
    druggie?).

    alt.video.dvd.tech

    Anything technical about DVD.....why does that simple concept evade your
    seriously malfunctioning brain?

    Buckaroo, Aug 11, 2003
  13. Dave W.

    NightStalker Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > The groups that ARE specifically about producing discs ARE about
    > producing discs. This group is NOT. Pretty simple shit. No need for
    > fucking lame redundancies.

    Well, if you're going to be picky, there's a redundancy in there for a
    start - "The groups that ARE specifically about producing discs ARE
    about producing discs".....

    Heh! Plonk!
    --

    NightStalker
    NightStalker, Aug 11, 2003
  14. Dave W.

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:58:34 -0700, "Buckaroo"
    <> Gave us:

    >You remain a total 'stoopid' idiot (see your earlier reply....are you a
    >druggie?).
    >
    >alt.video.dvd.tech

    I specifically stated to keep alt.video.dvd OUT of your stooopid
    posts, retard boy. I didn't say a goddamned thing about a.v.d.t, you
    dumb, unable to read worth a **** dipshit..

    >Anything technical about DVD.....why does that simple concept evade your
    >seriously malfunctioning brain?

    Look dipshit... I didn't say a fucking thing about groups where it
    WOULD be pertinent, I SIMPLY fucking said to leave it the **** out of
    the a.v.d group. Get a fucking clue!
    DarkMatter, Aug 12, 2003
  15. Dave W.

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 07:17:21 +1000, NightStalker
    <> Gave us:

    >In article <>,
    > says...
    >> The groups that ARE specifically about producing discs ARE about
    >> producing discs. This group is NOT. Pretty simple shit. No need for
    >> fucking lame redundancies.
    >>

    >Well, if you're going to be picky, there's a redundancy in there for a
    >start - "The groups that ARE specifically about producing discs ARE
    >about producing discs".....
    >
    >Heh! Plonk!

    Another usenet retard that thinks that announcing his filter file
    edits has some meaning. Yer a retard, boy.
    DarkMatter, Aug 12, 2003
  16. Dave W.

    Dave W. Guest

    > On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 00:23:49 -0400, Wassup Mang! <> Gave us:
    >
    > >On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 22:14:27 -0700, DarkMatter
    > ><> wrote:
    > >
    > >>On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 21:35:14 -0700, "Buckaroo"
    > >><> Gave us:

    planet.

    > >> **** you. A.V.D is a group about DVDs, not burning copies of them,
    > >>you retarded ****!

    > >Who said anything about doing something illegal, chimp? For all you
    > >know, I could have some clips on my hard drive from a digital cam
    > >corder....
    > >

    > Show me where *I* said anything about legality, you fucked in the
    > head retard!
    >
    > What *I* said is that you should keep your BABY bullshit out of OUR
    > discussion group. Dig, retard boy? Get a clue, CHUMP!
    >
    > I don't give a fat flying **** what your content is intended to be.
    > What I am saying is that alt.video.dvd is NOT about fucking burning
    > discs, you clueless TWIT!
    >
    > So TRIM alt.video.dvd from your stupid fucking requests, for one
    > thing, and BONE up on usenet posting procedures for another!
    >
    > You fucking CHUMP boy.

    The Dark Matter must be the shit that your brain is made out of. I'm going
    to report your profuse obscenities to the owner of this newsgroup and get
    your authorization revoked, Pinhead.
    Dave W., Aug 12, 2003
  17. Dave W.

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 03:29:59 GMT, "Dave W." <dave@home> Gave us:

    >"DarkMatter" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 00:23:49 -0400, Wassup Mang! <> Gave us:

    >planet.

    >> >Who said anything about doing something illegal, chimp? For all you
    >> >know, I could have some clips on my hard drive from a digital cam
    >> >corder....
    >> >

    >> Show me where *I* said anything about legality, you fucked in the
    >> head retard!
    >>
    >> What *I* said is that you should keep your BABY bullshit out of OUR
    >> discussion group. Dig, retard boy? Get a clue, CHUMP!
    >>
    >> I don't give a fat flying **** what your content is intended to be.
    >> What I am saying is that alt.video.dvd is NOT about fucking burning
    >> discs, you clueless TWIT!
    >>
    >> So TRIM alt.video.dvd from your stupid fucking requests, for one
    >> thing, and BONE up on usenet posting procedures for another!
    >>
    >> You fucking CHUMP boy.

    >The Dark Matter must be the shit that your brain is made out of. I'm going
    >to report your profuse obscenities to the owner of this newsgroup and get
    >your authorization revoked, Pinhead.

    Nobody owns a newsgroup, dipshit. Usenet is a free speech public
    forum. Get a clue. AND learn how NOT to crosspost like a retard as
    THAT IS a fucking VIOLATION, you retard. Bone up on usenet, dipshit.
    DarkMatter, Aug 12, 2003