Re: How does one set the parameter on Ulead's Video Studio?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Wassup Mang!, Aug 7, 2003.

  1. Wassup Mang!

    Wassup Mang! Guest

    On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 07:11:31 +0000 (UTC), "Flossie"
    <> wrote:

    >"Wassup Mang!" <> wrote in message
    >> I have put six clips together with Easy Video Joiner, then placed the
    >> joined, 2 hour clip in Ulead Video Studio.
    >>
    >> Started the rendering process and got an error message saying, cannot
    >> encode the video or can't read the parameter settings....
    >>
    >> How can this problem be corrected?
    >>

    >Could you possibly paste the log info in here, Better still take a
    >screenshot of the error.
    >Any more information you could give us would he helpfull in trying to
    >accertain what the solution is.

    OK. I'll try it again....But I attempted 4 times and got the parameter
    warning...

    Wassup Mang!, Aug 7, 2003

  2. Wassup Mang!

    Flossie Guest

    Flossie, Aug 7, 2003

  3. Wassup Mang!

    <> wrote:

    >"Wassup Mang!" <> wrote in message
    >> I have put six clips together with Easy Video Joiner, then placed the
    >> joined, 2 hour clip in Ulead Video Studio.
    >>
    >> Started the rendering process and got an error message saying, cannot
    >> encode the video or can't read the parameter settings....
    >>
    >> How can this problem be corrected?
    >>

    >Could you possibly paste the log info in here, Better still take a
    >screenshot of the error.
    >Any more information you could give us would he helpfull in trying to
    >accertain what the solution is.

    Ok, this is what I got: Failed to encode the video
    2000:1:1.

    Wassup Mang!, Aug 7, 2003