Re: How does one save messages to disk from OUTLOOK EXPRESS?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Jul 9, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    Create a folder for your messages in Windows Explorer, and
    simply highlight all of the messages and drag them to the
    new folder.

    On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 16:09:39 -0700, in
    <>
    TG scrawled: