Re: How do you uninstall

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by sandy58, Jul 15, 2009.

  1. sandy58

    sandy58 Guest

    On Jul 14, 8:32 pm, "family" <> wrote:
    > We have a least three computer programs that we would very much like to
    > uninstall, but our computer will not let us.
    > So just how do we go about uninstalling three unwanted and unneeded computer
    > programs, such as;
    >
    > Cyber Link.
    > Big Fix.
    > Google Message Center.

    With Windows OS go to Start>Control panel>add/remove programs and
    remove whatever. Then go to c:/ (assuming c: is main drive)program
    files>...and delete any left-over stuff in there. (From the unwanted
    programs, of course!)
    Failed to remove? Try again in Safe mode.
    Failed again? Go through registry & remove all traces.
    Failed again???
    Surely someone ELSE has a better idea??? :)
    Sorreee. :-(

    sandy58, Jul 15, 2009