Re: HOW do you report this post?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Whiskers, Apr 13, 2009.

  1. Whiskers

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2009-04-13, WeReo_ScoTTy <> wrote:
    > And do you think the ISP (whoever that is) will do anything about it?

    [...]

    [...]

    > properly

    [...]

    Try looking at the headers and working it out for yourself.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Apr 13, 2009

  2. French Fry wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > Whiskers <> wrote:
    >
    >> On 2009-04-13, WeReo_ScoTTy <> wrote:
    >>> And do you think the ISP (whoever that is) will do anything about it?

    >>> feed-me.highwinds-media.com!bigfeed2.bellsouth.net!
    >>> news.bellsouth.net!border2.nntp.dca.giganews.com!
    >>> nntp.giganews.com!backlog2.nntp.dca.giganews.com!
    >>> nntp.earthlink.com!news.earthlink.com.POSTED!not-for-mail

    >> [...]

    >> [...]
    >>> complaint
    >>> properly

    >> [...]
    >>
    >> Try looking at the headers and working it out for yourself.

    > PiGGy is WAY TOO FUCKING STUPID 2 do DaT...as IF it wood MaTTer AnyHoW

    Dude, yer kicking babies.

    You know: "low hanging fruit".

    <nods>

    --