Re: How do you join a group?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, Sep 15, 2008.

  1. "WeReo_ScoTTy" <> wrote in

    > "Mike Easter" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "WeReo_ScoTTy" <> wrote in
    >>
    >> <snip yahoo group page>
    >> http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/California_Jam/
    >> <snip it real good, yeah>
    >>
    >>> If I want to post this link for anyone to join, isn't
    >>> there a page with a "join" phrase at the end of the url?
    >>> Or do I just post it like this?

    >> The function of the 'Join This Group' button on the
    >> html/css page is influenced by whether or not the
    >> 'clicker' is logged into yahoo with a yahoo username/pass
    >> or not.
    >>
    >> And don't be sneakily or blatantly promoting a website
    >> in a discussion group
    >>
    >> --
    >> Mike Easter

    > I'm mot posting any buttons. And while it may "appear"
    > I'm promoting my Group here that's not my intention.
    > Sorry if it seems that way.

    Don't listen to "Mike Easter" because that's just a pig
    with lipstick all over his/her/their face and anyone
    posting from Earthlink is retarded and homo too. So,
    "Mike Easter" is promoting retarded homos everytime
    he/she/they post anything. Get it? LOL!

    See, down in my sig I'm promoting my mini-movie...
    So, turn me in for spamming, see if I care aboot
    little gurly men who whine all the time aboot everything
    that doesn't make any difference. They need to all join
    Blinky's lettle club and killfile everything but the
    retarded homo shit that they like so much all the time.

    --

    I *am* Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and *I* approved this message!

    http://bucky-breeders-foreplay.notlong.com

    Bucky Breeder, Sep 15, 2008