Re: How do you figure this?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Evan Platt, Jul 10, 2009.

  1. Evan Platt

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 09 Jul 2009 22:46:36 -0500, richard <>
    wrote:

    >Most people still don't understand that anytime you visit a website,
    >the site is automatically stored in a temporary folder. Most people
    >are not aware that these temp files can also be removed by a simple
    >mouse click.

    Oh boy, here goes RtS again with his "What people don't know" crap...

    >As these images came from web sites, then these temp files is the
    >first place cops will look for kiddy porn. But then the question
    >arises, if these illegal images were found on websites, and that
    >website is owned by a US resident, isn't that person just as guilty if
    >not more so?

    Uh yeah. Your point?

    >After all, US law requires that all persons posing naked
    >on the site be 18 years of age with verifiable proof of age and those
    >records must be kept on file.

    Gee, you seem to know way too much about illicit porn.

    >Because he plead guilty, he now faces lifetime humiliation simply
    >because he had a little collection of photos.

    All too familiar?

    >While a bank robber can simply serve his time, get paroled, and go rob another bank. Justice
    >for all sucks.

    I never thought I'd say this, but you don't know the justice system at
    all do you?

    Evan Platt, Jul 10, 2009