Re: how do i start a new newsgroup?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Wizard, Mar 25, 2005.

  1. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Jerry G. <> wrote:

    > You can go to http:www.deja.com and work from there. You will have to
    > register with them. There are some instructions in that site about
    > how to start a new news group.
    >
    > There are presently something like 75,000 newsgroups. I would guess
    > that another one won't do an harm to an over-bloated system anyways...

    BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! You fucking idiot. "Google groups" is not "newsgroups",
    you fuckwitted fool.

    Wizard, Mar 25, 2005

  2. Wizard

    JANA Guest

    I think you should join up at http://www.deja.com and look for yourself.

    http://www.google.ca/googlegroups/help.html#about

    How can I ask for a newsgroup to be added?

    Send a message to that includes the name of the
    newsgroup you would like to have added to the archive. Your request will be
    reviewed, and if it's accepted, the newsgroup will be added within a few
    days. Each request is evaluated to determine the value of the information
    the newsgroup contains, but there are no guarantees that a given newsgroup
    will be added. Please do not send more than one request to add a particular
    newsgroup as this slows the evaluation process and does not affect the
    ultimate outcome.

    Note: Google maintains an archive of messages posted to Usenet, but we do
    not create the newsgroups that appear there. That is done through a process
    described in detail here. Once your newsgroup has been officially created
    and approved by the usenet community, you can request that it be added to
    the archive in Google Groups. It's important to note that Google cannot add
    newsgroups that are only available on one specific news server, unless the
    administrator of that news server decides to propagate those newsgroups
    throughout the world-wide usenet

    BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! You blooming idiot!

    You're the fool this time!!!

    --

    JANA
    _____

    JANA, Mar 26, 2005

  3. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! You fucking liying ****.

    > Google maintains an archive of messages posted to Usenet, but
    > we do not create the newsgroups that appear there.

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! You blooming idiot!
    >
    > You're the fool this time!!!

    <snicker>

    Wizard, Mar 26, 2005
  4. Wizard

    JANA Guest

    I didn't know a **** can speak!!!

    At least a **** is useful. What about you???

    --

    JANA
    _____
    "Wizard" <> wrote in message
    JANA <> wrote:

    > I think

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! You fucking liying ****.

    > Google maintains an archive of messages posted to Usenet, but
    > we do not create the newsgroups that appear there.

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! You blooming idiot!
    >
    > You're the fool this time!!!

    <snicker>

    JANA, Mar 26, 2005
  5. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    You don't know an adjective from a noun either, you fucktard ****.

    Wizard, Mar 26, 2005
  6. Wizard

    JANA Guest

    Your mouth is an adjective, and it speaks. So can be the other parts too.
    One other can speak in its own fashion. Some use this one a bit too much.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    JANA, Mar 26, 2005