Re: how do I run Visual Basic after installation?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Jimchip, Jul 24, 2003.

  1. Jimchip

    Jimchip Guest

    On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 00:02:50 -0500, Richard wrote:
    > "Jimchip" <> wrote in message

    >> It's not under "Microsoft"?

    > dumbass don't know jackshit once again do you?

    Troll-o-meter: "Richard" = Richard Bullis; Category = Kook
    -----------------------
    0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
    -----------------------
    /\

    An example of Richard Bullis' technical knowledge:
    "Ho hum. another loudmouth wise ass.
    first of all buddy boy, newsgroups are not attached to the internet.
    they are two seperate entities.
    as a matter of fact, the newsgroups were on line before the internet
    was."

    A recent reply to Richard Bullis:
    "I really hate to say this, but Bullis....you are an absolute idiot. I
    am in awe at your complete lack of comprehension ability, and your utter
    ignorance."

    ---*For More Information On NetKook Richard Bullis*---
    http://www.lart.com/rtsfaq/

    We will have solar energy as soon as the utility companies solve
    one technical problem -- how to run sunlight through a meter.

    Jimchip, Jul 24, 2003