Re: How do I rip a program CD to my hard drive?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Tony, Jan 27, 2010.

  1. Tony

    Tony Guest

    If you're kind of stupid when it comes to computers to be safe what to
    do is rip an .iso file from the cd and compress it with something like
    7-zip to save on hard drive space.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    proper manners

    Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first
    day on the job for potty mouth,

    beyond the realm of understandability

    Tony, Jan 27, 2010

  2. Tony

    Aardvark Guest

    On Thu, 04 Feb 2010 09:13:03 +1100, Barry OGrady wrote:

    > And avoid top posting.

    And try using a sig delimiter.

    --
    Algy met a bear