    > Subject: How do I remove a program from the Right Click "Open With" menu?
    >
    > Don't forget that the question belongs in the message body, not the
    > subject.
    >
    > Start a question message by starting your typing in the body, not the
    > subject. Later when the body is completed, give the message a very brief
    > subject.

    unless of course you feel like putting the question in the subject.
    olfart, Dec 14, 2008

  2. olfart

    VanguardLH Guest

    olfart wrote:

    > "Mike Easter" <> wrote in message
    >> Lookout wrote:
    >> Subject: How do I remove a program from the Right Click "Open With" menu?
    >>
    >> Don't forget that the question belongs in the message body, not the
    >> subject.
    >>
    >> Start a question message by starting your typing in the body, not the
    >> subject. Later when the body is completed, give the message a very brief
    >> subject.
    >>

    > unless of course you feel like putting the question in the subject.

    Which would result in a post with a Subject and a blank body. Posts
    with blank bodies are blank posts by those with blank minds.

    You put an intro or summary of the question in the subject. The
    question (in entirety) does not go into the Subject. It could be a very
    simple question and simply repeated in the body but the body should also
    provide the context of the question: which version of app, which OS, how
    to reproduce the problem, error messages, hardware, or other appropriate
    info so respondents don't have to dig it out one post at a time.

    http://66.39.69.143/goodpost.htm
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
    VanguardLH, Dec 14, 2008

  3. olfart

    VanguardLH Guest

    Lookout wrote:

    > On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 08:51:08 -0600, VanguardLH <> wrote:
    >
    >>olfart wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Mike Easter" <> wrote in message

    >>> unless of course you feel like putting the question in the subject.

    >>Which would result in a post with a Subject and a blank body. Posts
    >>with blank bodies are blank posts by those with blank minds.
    >>
    >>You put an intro or summary of the question in the subject. The
    >>question (in entirety) does not go into the Subject. It could be a very
    >>simple question and simply repeated in the body but the body should also
    >>provide the context of the question: which version of app, which OS, how
    >>to reproduce the problem, error messages, hardware, or other appropriate
    >>info so respondents don't have to dig it out one post at a time.
    >>
    >> http://66.39.69.143/goodpost.htm
    >> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
    >> http://users.tpg.com.au/bzyhjr/liszt.html

    > If the question is short then is perfectly acceptable to put it in the
    > subject line. Who says it is? ME! It works in EVERY forum I've ever
    > read and I'm not about to change for you.
    > Stop your fucking whining about the little stuff.

    Stop your fucking whining about my whining.
    WHINER!
    VanguardLH, Dec 15, 2008