Re: How do i get the voucher for free exam for MCSD

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Bench Wang, Aug 10, 2003.

  1. Bench Wang

    Bench Wang Guest

    Login in mcp member site, at first click sign up free exam, follow the
    wizard and you will get a number. You can claim the number to test center to
    redeem you voucher.

    "news" <> дÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ:O8MPj$...
    > Where can I get the free test voucher for a free .Net exam if u were an

    MCSD

    Bench Wang, Aug 10, 2003

  2. hey i have doubt in this is that single exam you take up after MCSD 6.0,
    will upgrade you to MCSD.net? if not why that extra exam? thanks!

    shanmuga raja, Aug 11, 2003

  3. Bench Wang

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >hey i have doubt in this is that single exam you take up after MCSD 6.0,
    >will upgrade you to MCSD.net? if not why that extra exam? thanks!

    Do you not know how to use a web browser?
    Do you not have the intellect to work out where abouts this
    information could be found? Hint it's not on the IBM web site.

    This type of [very] basic information has be posted a zillion times
    already; for god sake use your initiative. How do you expect to get on
    in this profession without common sense????
    Kline Sphere, Aug 11, 2003
  4. Bench Wang

    John S Guest

    You're dealing with a grade 'A' dimbo here. Still it should feel right at
    home in this newsgroup.

    John S, Aug 11, 2003