Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Carol, Oct 15, 2003.

  1. Carol

    Carol Guest

    Thor wrote:
    > make sure the free server isn't specified in your news account
    > settings. Also make sure your server requires a secure password
    > login. If not, disable the secure password login option.
    >

    > "Carol" <> wrote in message
    >> Error in MS OE. "Some errors occured while processing the requested
    >> tasks. Please review the list of errors below for more details." I
    >> don't use the free server. I keep getting a pop-up with these
    >> errors. :-( How do I fix it?
    >>

    >> Outlook Express could not post your message. Subject 'Re: Thy Cat
    >> Commandments.! (Lee)', Account: 'news.readfreenews.net', Server:
    >> 'news.readfreenews.net', Protocol: NNTP, Port: 119, Secure(SSL): No,
    >> Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E
    >>
    >> Outlook Express could not post your message. Subject 'Re: Would you
    >> buy a refurbished item?', Account: 'news.readfreenews.net', Server:
    >> 'news.readfreenews.net', Protocol: NNTP, Port: 119, Secure(SSL): No,
    >> Error Number: 0x800CCC14
    >>

    >> Carol

    The freeserver has been removed from my account precisely because of this
    error. I can't post with it, and half the time, I would get other annoying
    messages as well, such as server time-out. The current server,
    news.individual.net has a password, but it is not necessary to use it and I
    don't since I am the only one who uses this PC. There must be some way to
    delete the send process for those two errors and disable that darn pop-up.
    <sigh> :-@

    Carol
    Carol, Oct 15, 2003