Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Carol, Oct 15, 2003.

  1. Carol

    Carol Guest

    Dale wrote:
    > Carol are you scanning your email with Norton's or some other
    > Antivirus program?
    >
    > If so you don't need to. Disable the email scanning functions and you
    > should be able to use Outlook Express.
    >

    > "Carol" <> wrote in message
    >> Error in MS OE. "Some errors occured while processing the requested
    >> tasks. Please review the list of errors below for more details." I
    >> don't use the free server. I keep getting a pop-up with these
    >> errors. :-( How do I fix it?
    >>

    >> Outlook Express could not post your message. Subject 'Re: Thy Cat
    >> Commandments.! (Lee)', Account: 'news.readfreenews.net', Server:
    >> 'news.readfreenews.net', Protocol: NNTP, Port: 119, Secure(SSL): No,
    >> Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E
    >>
    >> Outlook Express could not post your message. Subject 'Re: Would you
    >> buy a refurbished item?', Account: 'news.readfreenews.net', Server:
    >> 'news.readfreenews.net', Protocol: NNTP, Port: 119, Secure(SSL): No,
    >> Error Number: 0x800CCC14
    >>

    >> Carol

    Nope. Not scanning email with anything. I can use Outlook, I just keep
    getting this pop-up. I got rid of that server and no longer use it because I
    couldn't post with it. But I still get that blasted error as though it is
    trying to send something, I just want to be able to stop it from annoying
    me. Thanks.

    Carol
    Carol, Oct 15, 2003

  2. Carol

    Thor Guest

    That server name *must* still be in your account settings for you to still
    get that error. You should check the account settings again. It has to be
    there.

    Thor, Oct 15, 2003