Re: How do I get a full PDF User Guide for CA Security Suite?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mike Easter, Nov 22, 2009.

  1. Mike Easter

    Mike Easter Guest

    HEMI-Powered wrote:

    > What am I missing here? It should be simple to get a PDF file for a
    > given program though "Install", perusing the CD or on the
    > developer's web site but I've come up short all three.

    You could go to support^1 and tell/ask (web input) them you wish there
    were a .pdf manual/guide

    ^1 http://cainternetsecurity.net/Support/Default.aspx?tabid=83&lang=en-US
    Ask Your Question

    You could go to the forum^2 and start a topic and whinge about there not
    being a pdf

    ^2 http://homeofficeforum.ca.com/homeofficeforum/forumdisplay.php?f=14
    CA Internet Security suite - CA Home and Home Office Forum

    Ca does not provide free telephone 'support'/whinge.

    Whinge is kinda like 'whine'.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Nov 22, 2009