Re: How do I find out what company's server a web site is on?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Jan 7, 2011.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    On Thu, 06 Jan 2011 17:30:07 -0600, wrote:

    > On Thu, 06 Jan 2011 17:08:16 -0600, G. Morgan <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>"" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Thanks

    >>Answer in header, since question was too.

    > The question in the subject line is perfectly ok except for perfect
    > assholes.
    >
    > OR..show me THE Official Usenet Posting Guide that says differently.

    Miss morgan is a certified asshole.
    Obviously he didn't understand your simple question, which is why he gave
    his asshole response.

    richard, Jan 7, 2011

  2. richard

    G. Morgan Guest

    richard <> wrote:

    >Miss morgan is a certified asshole.

    I never got a certificate.

    >Obviously he didn't understand your simple question, which is why he gave
    >his asshole response.

    I did, and gave him the URL to answer his question. I just put
    the response in the header, where he put his question.

    G. Morgan, Jan 7, 2011

  3. richard

    richard Guest

    On Fri, 07 Jan 2011 00:27:19 -0600, G. Morgan wrote:

    > richard <> wrote:
    >
    >>Miss morgan is a certified asshole.

    > I never got a certificate.
    >
    >>Obviously he didn't understand your simple question, which is why he gave
    >>his asshole response.

    > I did, and gave him the URL to answer his question. I just put
    > the response in the header, where he put his question.

    Yes and that site is totally useless. Unless you just want to see how they
    gather information from a "random" site. I didn't see any way to input a
    given name of my choice.

    richard, Jan 7, 2011
  4. richard

    G. Morgan Guest

    richard <> wrote:

    >Yes and that site is totally useless. Unless you just want to see how they
    >gather information from a "random" site. I didn't see any way to input a
    >given name of my choice.

    Here dipshit:
    http://www.robtex.com/dns/richbull.com.html#summary

    Hit the tabs across the top

    G. Morgan, Jan 7, 2011
  5. richard

    richard Guest

    On Fri, 07 Jan 2011 01:34:51 -0600, G. Morgan wrote:

    > richard <> wrote:
    >
    >>Yes and that site is totally useless. Unless you just want to see how they
    >>gather information from a "random" site. I didn't see any way to input a
    >>given name of my choice.

    > Here dipshit:
    > http://www.robtex.com/dns/richbull.com.html#summary
    >
    > Hit the tabs across the top

    I am so flattered. However, I do not own that site. Not associated with it
    in any way.

    richard, Jan 7, 2011
  6. richard

    G. Morgan Guest

    richard <> wrote:

    >I am so flattered. However, I do not own that site. Not associated with it
    >in any way.

    Not any more, no.

    G. Morgan, Jan 7, 2011
  7. richard

    roxycurl

    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Thanks for this! the website was helpful and it was fun reading your trash talks :))

    p.s.
    i'm sure richard found out how to use it; it's highly unlikely that someone wouldn't get something pretty straightforward.

    ciao! :)

    roxycurl, Jul 19, 2012