Re: How do I erase all vestiges of Microsoft Office?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Nov 3, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 11/2/2010 11:55 PM Just to please that super-ego, Jane_Galt wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > I have a new Asus netbook and it came with Microsoft Office trial, which I
    > absolutely don't want because I use Open Office anyway.
    >
    > So I uninstalled it with Control Panel, but it left languages there. So I
    > uninstalled those, one by one. What a pain.
    >
    > So thinking it was all gone, I go to do Windows updates and it's suggesting
    > updating Office now!
    >
    > How do I extricate all vestiges of this albatross from my netbook?

    Keep life simple, and just throw the notebook away.

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, Nov 3, 2010