    sid
    RLU 300284
    2

    sid, Oct 31, 2012

  2. sid

    nospam Guest

    In article <>, sid
    <> wrote:

    > Can you not install a proper file manager type app to an ipad?

    what for? is there a specific task you need to do that requires
    accessing individual files, and if so, what is this task and what
    files?

    or do you just want a file manager for no particular reason?

    not that you even have an ipad. another example of non-users
    complaining about what they don't even own.

    nospam, Oct 31, 2012

  3. sid

    sid Guest

    nospam wrote:

    > In article <>, sid
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Can you not install a proper file manager type app to an ipad?

    > what for?

    what's the subject line of this thread?

    > is there a specific task you need to do that requires
    > accessing individual files, and if so, what is this task and what
    > files?

    What's the subject line of this thread?

    > or do you just want a file manager for no particular reason?

    what's the subject line of this thread?

    > not that you even have an ipad. another example of non-users
    > complaining about what they don't even own.

    Do I have to own a particular device to be able to sugest on obvious route
    towards solving the ops question? You're so wrapped up in your own desire to
    defend the ipad that you're misreading again. I'd like you to explain how
    the short sentance I wrote translated into me complaining about the said
    device.

    --
    sid
    RLU 300284